Protocol We tell you everything!
- 1 layer of base coat + 2 min under the lamp
- 2 coats of colour + 2 min for each coat
- 1 layer of top coat + 3 min under the lamp et voilà!
- Cut out 10 small squares of cotton pad + soak in gentle acetone-free remover
- Apply to each finger and wait 2 min
- You’re good to go! Remove the cotton pads while pressing gently and you’re done!
The word of the teaM
"A milky white"
Share your polish reviews and Instagram pics with us using the hashtag #gogreengirls 💌
FAQ Your questions
Find out the most frequently asked questions for this product
Exceptionally, you can add a third thin coat of this colour for a perfectly opaque finish.
You should file your nails and remove any oil with Green Flash Nail Polish Remover (or another gentle acetone-free remover).
Once you have applied the colour, pass the brush carefully over the tip of the nail without adding any product.
No, each formula is unique and made from different ingredients. So you should never mix ranges.
No, Green Flash polishes need an LED lamp of at least 18W to cure.
Choose my color
Ingredients The clean gel nail polish solution
Green Flash is the first gel nail polish that can be removed like ordinary polish. Made from bio-sourced ingredients and formulated without toxic ingredients (bye bye endocrine disruptors, CMR, sensitising monomers and hydroquinone), Green Flash gel nail polish doesn't damage your nails and is kind to your health.
What can you expect? Exceptional shine and staying power for up to 10 days and easy removal with a gentle nail polish remover. Clean for your nails, green for the planet and made in France: changing your polish has never been easier!